M&ESURE Research and Evaluation is an evaluation and social science research consultancy based in Cape Town, South Africa. We have more than 2 decades of cumulative experience in the provision of monitoring and evaluation support to social programmes in Africa.
Our team is passionate about enhancing social programmes implemented by government departments, academic institutions, civil society organisations (such as NPOs) and development partners. We do this by supporting the design and implementation of programmes that improve the lives of beneficiaries and communities, in ways that can be measured and sustained over time.
COVID-19 has undoubtedly impacted on the running of your programme in one way or another. We have been assisting our clients to use this time to:
- re-strategise their programmatic focus areas;
- rethink the programme’s design and/or implementation;
- renegotiate funding and reporting terms with donors;
- undertake needs assessments to better understand their beneficiaries’ immediate needs during this time;
- migrate from paper-based to electronic data collection tools;
- build online monitoring dashboards;
- align their stakeholder and donor reporting needs and requirements;
- plan annual report/s; and
- conduct data audits on existing collected data.